The Floyd Mayweather vs. Manny Pacquiao spectacle happened on May 2 in Las Vegas. As the boxing pros predicted, it was the richest fight in history.
Since the event was a must-see for every sports aficionado there were many worldwide broadcasts available. Also on the Caribbean Islands! Together with the Sportsmax TV we were powering the pay-per-view access to the fight, in order to delight all boxing fans on the Caribbean.
Everything went well. As usual we were very happy with the service from Cleeng. Response time from the team was on spot. No complaints from us. I was really happy we could get it all done within the short space of time given. Looking forward to the next pay-per-view event with Cleeng!
The Sportsmax TV offered the fight in 19 Caribbean countries, including Barbados, Jamaica, Surinam, Trinidad & Tobago. Besides watching the stream on a regular TV, the viewers purchased or used a discount coupon and logged into the fight and the live emotions on-the-go, on any device.
- One-click registration and fast access to the event,
- Secure and seamless payments, including Paypal, credit cards and local payment carriers,
- Easy to redeem discount coupons,
- Dedicated customer support by email, where the average time to the first reply was under 15 minutes,
- Live-like experience including the Twitter chat during the event.
- a HQ quality and a great user experience thanks to the seamless integration of Livestream.com with the Cleeng's e-commerce framework.
This amazing event adds up to more than 1,000 live PPV events we sold last year and illustrates well the fact that the OTT in the sports industry has come of age.